Thursday, February 28, 2008

So very sad


We are all very sad.....Buddy the dog is GONE. My dad took him on February 28,2008. He was a good dog but he drove everybody nuts and out of there minds. We had him for 9 very long,wonderful,and dreadful months. Little Dude took it a little harder than everybody else but he is ok know. It didn't really hit me a don't really takes things hard. I was happy but then again I was sad. HE was an Irish Setter Beagle Mix. BIG Dog. He was 9 months but stood about 2 feet on all fours. He stood about 4 1/2 feet tall on just two almost doubled his size. He is in Upper Sandusky. It is about and hour and a half away from here. We will all mis him but the Good thing is we can call and check up on him every week!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very sorry that BUDDY had to leave and that you all are sad. Buddy is a very active dog and needs alot of room to run...and bark as loud as he wants to. That is what we have to hope for Buddy...He was just a little to friendly...lol
Give Sarah and Josh my love
Love Ya
Gramma

The Downing 5 said...

I know it was sad, but it is nice to have our home back to normal. The other dogs are out playing and having fun...we're not yelling all the time....AND NO MORE GATES IN EVERY ROOM!!!! I know Buddy is going to be much happier in his new home....

Twirl Girl said...

Thanks for all the comments