Have You Ever?
Have You Ever?
I'm playing along with Shaggabear and Rachel.
The things I've done are in bold.
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band (School)
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world (really want to!)
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain (my Dad or Mom)
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
Want to play along? Copy and paste and leave me a comment so I know you did.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Have You Ever?
Monday, December 15, 2008
We wanted a family dog so we got Lucy and had her for about three or four years. Then my cat died and I wanted an animal for me to play with.
My Aunt and Uncle live in Indiana and they said that the person they got their Chihuahua from just had another litter of puppies. So we payed for him and then they brought him to us. That is how I hot Charlie.
know on to Junior. I do not know if any of you know the krills but their female Chihuahua was in heat and so we took Charlie over their a couple of times. She was pregnant with three puppies but only two survived. So we got one and the krills took the other one.
You may or may not know my friend Janna. Her mom's boss's sister had just gotten divorced and they had to go through custody for the dgo and she got the dog. But then they both moved to apartments that they couldn't have dogs so he was sent up here. So from then on we got him and have had him for about three to four months. That is how we got sherman. That is how we got all four of our dogs.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Both of these pitures are of Sherman. No we do not let Sherman's hair grow wildly. The first picture is of Dad and Sherman. He was happy that he got to keep the dog that he wanted this picture taken. He said that it was to show that we finally have a dog that fits his personality. He really does. Really the only thing that Sherman does is sleep. We have a picture of Dad and Sherman sleeping while me and Erin work outside. Now we are on to the Second picture. Thaddeus was over at our house to eat dinner with us. Before he left he took Princesses Hannah Montana wig and put it on Sherman. He told Sherman that he was to cutest girl ever. Then I said the word "HE" and Thaddeus took the wig off and told Sherman that he was the ugliest girl ever. Everybody thought that it was funny so I decided to put it on the blogspot.
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Thursday, February 28, 2008
We are all very sad.....Buddy the dog is GONE. My dad took him on February 28,2008. He was a good dog but he drove everybody nuts and out of there minds. We had him for 9 very long,wonderful,and dreadful months. Little Dude took it a little harder than everybody else but he is ok know. It didn't really hit me a don't really takes things hard. I was happy but then again I was sad. HE was an Irish Setter Beagle Mix. BIG Dog. He was 9 months but stood about 2 feet on all fours. He stood about 4 1/2 feet tall on just two almost doubled his size. He is in Upper Sandusky. It is about and hour and a half away from here. We will all mis him but the Good thing is we can call and check up on him every week!!!!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
This might sound weird to some people but we have about 5-6 inches of snow otuside. The other weird thing is it is the middle of February. Some people are thinking it's February there is supposed to be snow.......well we don't normaly have snow in the middle of February. But in other cases it is GOOD because 1.We haven't had school for 2 days.
2.It is beautiful outside.
We all have been shovleling nonstop for 2 days......but here I am in the house writing this. I was told I didn't have to go outside. YEAH! WOO! HOO! When there is ALOT of snow all of the family likes to veg. But we ahve had so much snow that we can't we have been shovling. Well that concludes my story of our Snow!!!!