Monday, November 3, 2008

Thaddeus

No I do not have a picture but I wish I did. The other day at school Thaddeus asked a girl if he could borrow her wig. Of course she said YES. I came into Choir class and Thaddeus had a BRIGHT PINK wig on. All of Choir class I could not sing, the only thing I could do was laugh. And knowing Thaddeus I knew that he would really look funny. A lot of people told him that he would make a really cute girl. Just imagine a girl with hair cut right at the ears and a BRIGHT PINK wig on. It is kind of hard to imagine that. I told him that Erin would not really take it seriously that she would laugh at it. Well I hope that you can get the picture in your head because I can not get it out of mine. (Not that it is a bad picture to have in your mind).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I changed my layout. What do you think? Does it look better?
I had to trim the image down so it would load faster and I had to adjust the code to omit the little link box in the top left corner. Let me know what you think.
Love Papa.

The Downing 5 said...

It seems Thaddeus has a thing for wigs - I think he should stick with his brown hair.

Unknown said...

hey em, i like your blog but you cant see some of the writing since you have a black background. you have to highlight the words to see them you might want to change that
love ya

Unknown said...

Emily, Your blog looks good...Each post you do has a different color..that's pretty cool...keep adding posts..share your school days..
Love ya
Gramma

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day
May the Lord bless you and fill you with great wisdom.
Love ya lots (Papa)