Sunday, November 23, 2008

It Is So hard

Today started that Erin and I can't say any bodily function words or say the word Reba or anything that has to do with Reba. If we can go without saying anything by Wednesday we get a $10.00 gift certificate to Sheri's. To make it fair we divided it up and I get $5.00 and Erin gets $5.00. Also if we say one of those words then that is $1.00 off of our gift certificate. As of right now(November 23, 2008) I have $4.00 and Erin has $4.00. It is so difficult. There is one positive though, we can say the words all we want when we aren't around them. We are so happy about that. We only have 2 more days left and I think we can do it. It has been very difficult but we are hanging in there. But I know this is to build character in me and Erin and self-control (thanks Miss Kathy) Well that is all I have to say about that.

5 comments:

Country Girl said...

You got that right. It is very difficalt. I hope these next two days go really fast.

The Downing 5 said...

Yes you will learn much self-control. Plus we are sick of hearing about REBA!!! Here's for a peaceful 3 days...Love you!

Unknown said...

I am sure you BOTH can do this..Always said...think before you speak. and I tried not to tell on you guys..plus try not to repeat some things so often that might help...
Love Ya Bunches

palmtreefanatic said...

sounds like fun;)
love your new blog look!
Jelena Does need a new look badly!
I have no idea how to do that and as you see I mostly do her blog...

Twirl Girl said...

Thank you all for all of your comments!!!!