Monday, December 15, 2008

How we got our dogs

As you may or may not know I have four dogs. I have a seven almost eight year old Miniature collie Lucy(actual breed name Shetland Sheepdog), a three year old Long-Haired Chihuahua Charlie, a two year old Short-haired chihuahua(short-haired is long-haired son)Junior , and a two year old bassett hound Sherman.
We wanted a family dog so we got Lucy and had her for about three or four years. Then my cat died and I wanted an animal for me to play with.
My Aunt and Uncle live in Indiana and they said that the person they got their Chihuahua from just had another litter of puppies. So we payed for him and then they brought him to us. That is how I hot Charlie.
know on to Junior. I do not know if any of you know the krills but their female Chihuahua was in heat and so we took Charlie over their a couple of times. She was pregnant with three puppies but only two survived. So we got one and the krills took the other one.
You may or may not know my friend Janna. Her mom's boss's sister had just gotten divorced and they had to go through custody for the dgo and she got the dog. But then they both moved to apartments that they couldn't have dogs so he was sent up here. So from then on we got him and have had him for about three to four months. That is how we got sherman. That is how we got all four of our dogs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Emily,
Nice to see you updated your blog. Tell us about the characteristic of each of the dogs..
Check out my blog!
Love Ya Bunches... oh yeah and looking forward to your visit if your week goes well ;)

The Downing 5 said...

And we should have stopped at Lucy!

Twirl Girl said...

Thanks for all of your comments

Unknown said...

Stopped at least after Junior..Sherman slobbers...yuckyyyy